|Are you a highly skilled Android Engineer? Are you passionate about delivering quality mobile products to millions of consumers? If you love to work with highly collaborative, cross-functional teams on the latest mobile technologies to consistently deliver outstanding mobile apps capable of 5 star reviews (www.pakacres.com/mobile).
- Design, architect, and build Android consumer applications with modern rich user experience and complex back-end interactions.
- Maintain the highest level of product reliability, quality, and reusability.
- Explore and develop innovative solutions to create delightful Android apps.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient with OOP, Java and Android SDK.
- Proficient in Android best practices and design patterns.
- Experience developing native Android applications and utilizing Android developer tools.
- Experience in enterprise software engineering best practices (coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, unit testing, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile Methodology (Sprints, Scrums, etc.)
- Exposure to TDD practices a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, and focused.
- Passion for learning, continuous improvement, sharing, and working in a team environment.
- Experience in both start-ups and large companies a plus.
- BS CS equivalent and 5+ years of software development experience
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org